With over twenty years of immigration experience in all areas we are proud to assist our clients with their legal needs.Read More
Our firm has the experience you need to help you with the green card process, political asylum, visas, VAWA, and more!Read More
White Plains Immigration Lawyer
& Naturalization Attorney
Susan B. Henner
Henner Law Group, P.C.
Our office is a full-service immigration law firm located in Westchester County, New York. Our clients are located nationwide. We practice solely within the area of immigration law. This focus on one area of the law, allows us to provide our clients with personalized, one-on-one, professional services in the highly complex area of immigration law.
We have over twenty years of professional experience as White Plains immigration lawyers. Our services include the representation of international employers seeking to set up new businesses or affiliate offices in the United States, as well as employers seeking to obtain work permits, visas and/or residency (green cards) for their employees. Our White Plains Immigration Lawyer has also worked with individuals within the music and entertainment field, the sciences, the arts, athletes, as well as those within the motion picture industry to obtain appropriate work visas and residency (green cards).
Within the area of family-based immigration law, we assist individual clients to obtain residency for their family members, which may include spouses, fiancees, children, siblings, and parents. We also represent persons who are seeking to become citizens of the United States through the naturalization process.
When faced with removal, our White Plains Immigration Lawyer assists clients throughout the entire process. This may include advice during detention and bond hearings, as well as assistance in applying for relief from removal in the forms of political asylum, withholding of removal, cancellation of removal, VAWA relief, adjustment of status, U Visas, derivative citizenship and any other forms of relief available. We also assist clients to apply for affirmative asylum and refugee status. We attend bond and bond reduction hearings on behalf of our clients. Our removal practice also seeks to assist special immigrant juveniles and criminal aliens facing deportation.
Our White Plains Immigration Lawyer can assist you with:
- Nonimmigrant Visas (H-1B, L-1A and L-1B, O-1, P-1, B-1, B-2, E-1, E-2, F-1, J-1, H-3, K-1, K-3, U, I).
- Green Cards through employment to include PERMs, EB-1 Aliens of Extraordionary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, National Interest Visa Waivers, Multi-National Managers and Executives, EB-2 Advanced Degree Professionals, EB-3 Professionals, Nurses, Speech Therapists, Actors, Musicians, Artists, Entertainers, Athletes.
- Family-based immigration through fiancee, spouse, child, parent, brother/sister.
- Representation during Removal Proceedings and Bond Hearings throughout the Immigration Court processes in all areas of the country.
- Political Asylum, Withholding of Removal, CAT relief, and Cancellation of Removal..
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions, VAWA, U Visas.
- Naturalization/US Citizenship/Appeals.
- Motions to Reopen/Reconsider, Hardship Waivers, Humanitarian Parole, Provisional Waivers.
- Our staff speaks Spanish, Polish, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Hebrew, Romanian.
Payment Plans Available. Free consultations in person.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Interview – Housing separated immigrant children in Westchester
Susan Henner, a White Plains immigration lawyer who also volunteers with New York Law School’s Safe Passage Project, said there are many unanswered questions about the administration’s intentions. Henner, who has frequently worked…Read More
The End of Catch and Release: Immigration Policy Changes
Catch and release is a phrase that we are starting to hear more often. While it is something that isn’t an official phrase, it is something that is more common than the actual…Read More