New York Work Permit Attorney
Are you an immigrant looking to work in the United States? A New York work permit attorney can help you qualify for the work permit you need. Henner Law Group is a group of experienced immigration attorneys who concentrate on all the legal concerns of immigrants. We are New York work permit attorneys with the experience and skill to get you results.
Who Needs a Work Permit?
If you are an immigrant and wish to work in The United States, you need a work permit unless:
- You have a green card: Green cards allow you to work. You just have to show yours to prospective employers, and that will prove your right to work.
- You are a U.S. citizen: All U.S. citizens are guaranteed the same rights.
- You have a work-based visa: If a U.S. employer has sponsored you to come work in the U.S., you do not need a work permit.
If you are unsure, a New York work permit attorney can help you determine what you need to work in the United States.
Who Can Get a Work Permit?
Many immigrants are eligible for U.S. work permits and a New York work permit attorney can help figure out your eligibility.
People who are not eligible for a work permit:
- People here on tourist visas
- Undocumented Immigrants
If you fit one of the above categories, Henner Law Group may still be able to help you. During a consultation, we will tell you what you are eligible to do. If you are not one of the above categories, you may very well be eligible. There are many different cases that will get a work permit approval. Some examples are:
- You have applied for a green card and need to work while waiting for approval.
- You are here on a student visa and need to earn income.
- You came to the U.S. seeking asylum and now need to support yourself.
There are numerous legitimate rationales that will get your work permit approved. A skilled New York work permit attorney will help you determine your case.
Henner Law Group, P.C.
You want an experienced New York work permit attorney, who knows the rationales that get permits approved. You also want someone who is experienced with detailed oriented paperwork. Call our office at 9141-290-5777. Let our attorneys help you get the work privileges you need.